Azure Active Directory
The AD (Active Directory) integration aims to facilitate access to the Conviso Platform and simplify the management of enterprise customer users.
Within Azure's marketplace, you can install Conviso's proprietary application to configure authentication on the platform through SSO.
Installing the Conviso SSO App
- Access the Azure Portal with your admin account:
- In the left menu, look for Azure Active Directory service, then click at the Enterprise Applications menu option:
- Select All Applications and then click at + New Application:
- The Browse Azure AD Gallery window will be shown:
- At the search box, type AppSec Flow SSO to search for the app:
- Select AppSec Flow SSO and install the app by clicking at the Create button at the right panel. Wait until its installation is finished:
- Click at the recent installed application to open its configuration:
- Click at the Single Sign-On menu on the left:
- Copy the required information to be able to paste them at the proper form fields at Conviso Platform:
After downloading the certificate from Azure, open it in a text editor to copy its contents or use the command
cat <your_certificate> at your terminal to be able to copy its contents.
Assigning users to the SSO Application
After creating the SSO Application, you must populate it with your user accounts. Click on the Users and groups Application menu:
On the top menu bar, click on the Add user/group option:
At the Add Assignment screen, select the link None selected below the Users label:
At the right panel, select all the users you want to assign to the Conviso Platform SSO login:
When done selecting users, click on the Select button at the end of the right panel:
When your users are selected, you will be back to the previous screen, and now the Users label show how many users were selected. Click at the Assign button to finish this configuration:
At last, the SSO Application will exhibit which users are granted access to it:
Conviso Platform setup
First, logon to the Conviso Platform;
At the left menu, click on Integrations. On the right panel, choose Authentication and, then click on the Integrate button on the Azure card:
Fill the form with corresponding data obtained at step 9 of the Installing the Conviso SSO App section of this document.
At the Allowed Domains field, insert the domain name and all domain aliases used by your organization to log in. After filling the form, click at Save button to store your SSO configuration:
After saving the data and getting a success message, you can test by logging in again using an email from the domain defined in the integration, using the SSO Access option in the Conviso Platform login form.