- Possibility to include project requirements within the technical report generation;
- Read-only permission can now be configured to selected users for resources like Vulnerabilities and Projects (This is an experimental feature and right now it is being tested with a small amount of customers only);
- In order to improve the response time in Security Experts, notifications of total new messages are now being displayed in the lateral menu;
- API improvement by enabling the filter of vulnerabilities by their original scanner;
- People & Culture exercises now can be filtered by status, level of difficulty and technology;
We take bugs seriously. In order to make Conviso Platform a more reliable product, these are some of the most important bugs that were fixed in this latest release.
- Fixed synchrony issues with external scanners;
- Fixed a variery of issues during the generation and presentation of technical reports;
- Fixed issues within People & Culture;
- Fixed security issues;
- Better vulnerability management with Vulnerabilities and Findings in only one view;
- New Access control management module in order to create profiles based on different set of permissions;
- Better visibility and management regarding the total amount of lines a customer is using in their actual contract;
- Add new functionalities to integration scanners in order to recognise SCA vulnerabilities;
- We are working on separating the frontend from the backend to make our development process easier, bring future performance improvements to the platform as well as the new Conviso visual identity;
- New IaC scanner integration with support for Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform and more.